InvisiHosting was founded in 2006 to provide a service to individuals who require the support of advanced technology without compromising
their privacy. We recognize the importance of protecting your identity from corporations, agencies and nations who may gather unnecessary
personal data that you'd rather keep to yourself.
Because security and anonymity are so fundamentally important to us, we are doing our part to promote awareness of individuals' rights, despite intrusive government actions.
Countless cases of privacy invasion by large corporations in conjunction with government entities have been exposed:
- The British Government is putting together a plan to monitor all internet traffic, storing every email that's sent and website that's accessed in a massive database for later analysis, and innevitable abuse.
- In April 2006, it was brought to light that AT&T, one of the largest phone and Internet companies in the US, had been illegally diverting Internet traffic to the National Security Agency without court consent.
- Another company, Pharmatrak Inc., recorded consumers' Internet activity for 11 major pharmaceutical companies and harvested sensitive medical information from citizens without their consent.
- Even the FBI is under scrutiny for one of the most recent and high profile cases of large-scale privacy invasion for their improper use of the Patriot Act. FBI agents are currently accused of making improper requests under the law and collecting telephone or Internet e-mail records, as well as other personal information from businesses without authorization.
- Student lending companies have been abusing their databases of student borrowers to harvest new customers.
- MySpace.com is complicit in furtherering the reign of the Communist tyranny in China by allowing it's Chinese language site to become a means by which Chinese can report on eachother to the state.
- The RIAA is trying to convince judges that it doesn't need a court order to get your personal information from your ISP.
- Members of the EU Parliment are trying to criminalize online hate speech.
While less disturbing, but infuriating all the same, many e-commerce companies are under litigation for selling customer information to third parties,
despite repeated and bogus claims that said information is not collected, nor will it ever be shared.
You'll never have to deal with dishonest service or deceitful business practices at InvisiHosting. Rather than perpetuate the insidious abuse by various agencies and corporations, InvisiHosting will protect your freedoms and rights to provide a safe haven for you to maintain a secure and anonymous online presence. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the rewards of technology with total peace of mind and assurance.